1. Featuring 100% solid pine.
2. Antique white finish on base, natural pine on top. Multi-step nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Primed to avoid yellowing on knots.
3. Barn doors with functional rolling mechanism add a unique look.
4. One fixed shelf behind all doors. Back panel includes wire-management grommets to organize cables of components.
5. Side doors feature metal mesh on panels add rustic industrial appeal.
6. TV stand sizes: 60", 70" and 80" wide.
1. Solid pine provides durability and value.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. Quality construction offers you years of lasting service.
4. Adds functionality.
- 100% solid pine, great durability and value
- Two tone, multi-step lacquer finish. Weathered white finish on hand- distressed wood.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- Solid wood floated tops allow for wood's natural movement.
- Non-chip, custom pulls are durable and unique
- Barn doors with gliding mechanism adds authentic rustic charm.
- Side doors feature iron mesh on panels.
- TV Stand options include 60", 70" and 80" wide.
- All shelves are fixed.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.