- Low-profile footboard bed.
- 1. 100% solid pine, great durability and value.
- 2. Six-step, hand-painted finish in a gray and brown color scheme for a "reclaimed wood look. Our new water-based acrylic lacquer coating provides protection and durability.
- 3. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability every piece.
- 4. Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstand's top row.
- 5. English dovetailed drawer fronts and ballbearing Haffele metal glides offer superior stability and a smooth glide.
- 7. Hand-forged iron pulls.
- 8. Rails feature an iron frame construction to ensure life-time durability.
- 9. The IFD6442 version bed has a traditional low-profile footboard/rail/slat construction.
- 10. Box spring required. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
- 11. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.