1.Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2.Eight-step finish with a warm gray stain that provides depth and clarity to the natural wood grain.
5.Legs and pulls are 100% solid wrought iron
6.Full extension, ball bearing glides on drawers
7.Drawers are 100% solid wood featuring English dovetail joinery
8.Fixed shelves behind doors
9.Legs ship KD for protection
10. Back panel behind doors feature wire-management grommet holes to organize cables of electronics.
11.TV stand size options include 60", 70", and 80" wide
1.Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value, durability and beauty.
2.Wood stain penetrates each piece of wood according to the density of each piece of lumber. All casepieces are finished to blend together although natural wood will have its 3.unique markings, grain, and color.
4.Adds durability and stability
- 1- Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is apprecited for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a
- natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- 2- Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like finger joints and steel brackets insterted underneath the top to ensure long
- lasting service and beauty.
- 3- A beautiful, multi-step lacquer finish with a warm gray stain provides character and beauty .
- 4- Console features 100% solid wood drawers, English dovetail construction on fronts, ball-bearing glides, and metal pulls.
- 5- All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
- 6- 100% solid wood chairs ship 1 per box, fully assembled.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.