When it comes to family time, everyone wants room to stretch out. With two sculpted bucket seats and dual-sided reclining comfort, Trouper makes it happen. Each padded arm features an easy-action latch release allowing you to adjust the chaise seat and legrest to your preferred position. You can also recline without raising your feet. Trouper's split back cushions your head, neck and lumbar for the ultimate in soft support. Both stylish and comfortable, our Trouper loveseat is an easy decision. Getting the family to agree on what to watch may be more difficult.
Details Body Depth: 42.0
Body Height: 41.5
Body Width: 62.0
- Laid-back, casual style, perfect for relaxing
- Adds two more lounging options to your room
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seats and footrests provide boundless comfort
- Easy-action latch release allows you to adjust the recline and legrest to your preferred position
- Blown fiber back cushions your head, neck and lumbar for the ultimate in soft support
- Attractive single-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||62W x 42D x 41.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.